Thank you for considering a purchase from us. We strive for fast, top quality service.
Non-Standard Availability: LawnBott, NemH20, NT60 and their parts
Scroll down for our standard shipping information.
We have become the US Wholesale Distributor for these products: LawnBott® NemH20® and NT60 They will be available soon. Interested in becoming a dealer? Contact us!
Parts and accessories for LawnBott® NemH20® and NT60 will be frequently backordered. Go ahead and put your order through when the "Availability" indicates "Pay now, Add to backorder". We will add the item to our next order from Italy. If you do not want to pay in advance, contact us and we will provide a refund to your card. When the shipment comes in, your card will be re-charged.
LawnBott® NemH20® and NT60 items indicated as "Discontinued" may have a replacement part or kit available that we are not showing on the site. Contact us for more information.
Standard Shipping Information
1) We are an Authorized Retailer for all of our products. What does this mean? We work directly with the manufacturer or an Authorized/Official US Distributor.
2) Most orders ship directly from our stock. This ensures the fastest possible service. We ship directly from our suppliers when we happen to be out of something. Some large or less popular items may be “drop-ship” only. In this case, the item always ships directly from our supplier. Items denoted “in stock” are in stock unless many orders come in at one time selling out the stock before we have time to update the web site. It never hurts to call to confirm stock status.
3) Items noted in your cart with an * need to have their stock status verified to be absolutely sure. Generally speaking, items are in stock and will ship fast.
4) Most orders ship within 24 hours. If an order is delayed, it is usually due to one of the following reasons:
a) Your order may have been received just after we ran out of stock. Rather than make you wait for our next shipment, we will request shipment directly from the manufacturer. Manufacturers usually ship quickly, but since it is out of our control, we cannot guarantee shipment within 24 hours. Unless an item is backordered, the delay is typically only 1 day extra.
b) Your order may have been placed on a Sunday or Holiday. These orders ship the next business day. We ship Monday-Saturday, next day almost always, same day as we are able. Once the carrier has the item in their possession, it ships on their schedule.
c) Backordered and out of stock items are noted on product detail pages. Backordered means we have provided an order to our supplier but are unsure exactly when we will receive the item. Out of stock means we cannot get the item at this time, but we hope to have it again in the future. *Stock Verification Required means most likely it's available for immediate shipment, but we need to double check to be sure.
5) We use the lowest cost shipping method. US postal service will be used on small sized items and small dollar amounts ($100 or less). Most other orders ship via Fedex Home Delivery. This service delivers Tuesday-Saturday. If you provide a business address, shipping will be via Fedex Ground (Monday-Friday). If you prefer UPS or US Postal Service shipping, please request this via phone, email or in the special instructions. Note, there may be a delay if additional fees apply.
6) Most orders will be left at your door. All orders over $300 may require an indirect signature (sign a notice from the shipper). This is required for major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Atlanta. Other destinations may or may not require an indirect signature (at our discretion). All orders over $1000 require a direct signature. A person at the residence must be present to sign for the item. Shippers make three attempts to deliver your order.
7) We do ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands and APO addresses, however, additional fees may apply. If we receive an order to one of these locations and we did not charge an applicable extra fee in the shopping cart, we will hold your order until we can acquire the extra shipping fee from you. Some items can be shipped to these locations via US Postal Service Flat Rate Box for no additional fee. We will use this service whenever possible, unless the item requires a signature.
8) Illinois Customers: Store pickup is available when pre-paying by phone or at our site. Shipping cost charged by our site will be refunded. Pick-ups are at our retail partner in Barrington.
9) Shipping/Billing Addresses Different: Our shopping cart may have trouble with different billing/shipping addresses due to added security. You may call your order in if you experience a problem.
10) International Customers: Shipping is never free for international orders. We are able to ship certain products overseas, some at very reasonable cost. Fill out the international shipping request form at this link:
We will get back to you with a shipping quote.
11) Warranties - please be advised that we, Paradise Robotics, provide no warranties, express or implied, unless specifically written by us. All other warranties are direct from our manufacturers. Our home robots all have manufacturer warranties of 1-2 years. Warranty existance and timing varies for all products, depending on the product and its manufacturer. Contact us or the manufacturer if you need detailed warranty information.
12) Shipping Errors/Damage - Important
Notify us immediately if your shippment appears damaged or has items missing. We require notification within 7 calendar days in order to file a shipping damage claim with the shipper. You must retain all packing boxes and materials to enable the shipper to perform an inspection. Items missing from shipping boxes due to warehouse mis-count will be addressed on a case by case basis. We may require you to weigh the box to assess the situation.