Ambrogio Lawnbott Parts, Service & Repairs
We are glad you found us because we know it is important to keep your robot running smoothly. We are factory trained and authorized to repair Ambrogio, LawnBott® & NemH2O robots. Ambrogio, LawnBott® and NemH2O are the only robot brands we service at this time. We carry parts for the following robots, or, we can import whatever you need from Italy, most likely (allow extra time):
- LawnBott Parts, including motherboards, display boards, motors, front wheels, rear wheels, etc. (most models)
- Ambrogio Robot Parts, including motherboards, display boards, motors, front wheels, rear wheels, etc. (most models)
- NemH20 Parts, including filters, scrubbers, motors, propellers, seals, etc.
Here is a list of services we offer:
- Free Diagnosis, when robot was purchased from us, $50 if not
- Warranty Repair/Service and support
- Out-of-Warranty Repair/Service and support - $75/hour
- Winter Servicing, cleaning, detailing & motor brush updates
- Free Software Updates when robot or service purchased from us, $30 if not (when laptop interface & cable is required)
- Robot Upgrades - available for Evolution, LB3200, LB2000, Professional and Deluxe Call for price and parts availability. Full chassis/motor replacement deal for LB3210 & LB2150.
- Free “No Signal” Troubleshooting Guide, available to anyone upon request.
We also offer DIY parts installation support; most parts are still available for all LawnBott and Ambrogio Robot models at this time, including:
LawnBott LB1200 Spyder Parts, LB2150, LB3210, LB3250, LB3510, LB3550. Some parts are available for LB3500. An upgrade kit is available for LB75/LB85 old models to repair the underchassis.
Complete this form to get started: LawnBott Repair Form
Prefer DIY repair? Call now! (847) 960-8520
Pre-requisite for DIY repair:
- Customer must be able to follow detailed instructions and flowcharts
- Purchase a multi-meter and watch YouTube videos to learn how to use it. Practice using it with a household battery and a piece of wire.
- Patience and the ability to listen to step-by-step instructions by phone and with printed information.
Looking for LawnBott troubleshooting information? See our dealer information page. Contact us for assistance with Ambrogio robots.
There are no products to list in this category.